Thursday, September 07, 2006

The outside of the house



It's been a long time coming I know. I've just been looking through the house photos and realised that most of them are out of focus or too dark or generally crap. I'm going to have to go through the house and take some more pictures so you can really see what it looks like. Anyway here are a couple of pictures of the outside of the house, which isn't painted yet, so it still looks pretty much the same. Except the clothesline. It was blown over by a big wind when it had a drop sheet hung on it, and we haven't fixed it yet.

Sorry about the lack of comments. I didn't think about what I was doing when I went for a change of look. Normal transmission will hopefully resume soon.

7 comments:

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

ooh Min! it looks totally fab! we are going to have to come down for an excursion and play with babies.

Mousicles said...

Hoorah for a new posting and a new look. I come here everyday to see if something has changed and got a pleasant surprise this morning.

Yes. We must come visit. I haven't mentioned it to you yet, but I had this cunning plan about festival and the fact that your place is so close...

Mindy said...

Don't worry Mouse, with the number of babies around for Festival 07 we expected to have a few visitors.

Sorry it's taken months to upload anything.

We are coming to Sydney at the end of September to catch up with my brother and his wife who are expecting their bub in November, then hopefully we'll be able to meet some beautiful babies and bumps. Probably be a weekday though, so we'll have to see.

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

yay for your visiting!

(week days are cool)

and I'm like Mouse on both points, I'm a) always checking for a new post, and love the new layout; and b) have a terrible feeling I might be imposing on your good nature and lovely new home come Easter... :)

Anonymous said...

The house looks lovely (or that it will be when it's all painted and landscaped etc).

Noice.

Mindy said...

Thanks Tigtog. With the coming of spring we are hoping to get some of the landscaping done. We are trying not to think about paining the outside of the house and the garage. But one day it will happen. If we could just win lotto first...

Destructomeg said...

Oo noice! Good work :)